New HCPCS and CPT codes added to Medicare Full Report
Starting from this release, all available Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS) services, including code: G0327 – Colorectal cancer screening, have been added to the Medicare Full Report.
Starting from this release, all available Cognitive Assessment and Care Plan Services, including Current Procedural Terminology (CPT) code 99483 – Prior Cognitive Assessment and Care Plan, have been added to the Medicare Full Report.
Medicaid Hospice Changes
Starting from this release, any changes in enrollment or coverage termed in Medicaid Hospice services are shown in full report.
Medicare Hospice Benefits Display
Starting from this release, hospice benefits with the type of “Health Care Facility” are displayed separately.
API Credentials for payers
Starting from this release, AA API accepts parameters portal_user and portal_pass in order to get the coverage results from payers that require this information.
Additional insurances recognized for New Hampshire Medicaid
New insurances added to the Summary section for New Hampshire Medicaid. Previously, they were only shown on the Full Report.
Medicare number in Medicaid verifications
Starting from this release, when performing a Medicaid verification, the Medicare number for the patient will also be shown in the search results.
The following issues were resolved in this release:
- Corrected leading zeroes missing from KS Medicaid numbers
- Patient’s name can now include special characters such as apostrophes
- The “Resubmit” option no longer appears for inactive facilities
- Facility name will stay the same unless intentionally changed during resubmission
- Fixed page display when a full page of scheduled requests is deleted
- Additional security questions for payer web authorization will not appear when requiring only one security question